How to invite or enroll students to your section
- Click the Manage button of your desired course and then click the Instructor Tools button of your desired section.
- You can invite desired students to use your course or section by clicking the Invite tab and then selecting the Invite option. Enter the Email id, First Name, Last Name, Access Code (Optional), one per line in the Student List box below the Bulk Upload, and click the Verify button.
- The Student(s) list page will open showing the Name of student, Access Code, Validation, and their Status. Check the checkbox parallel to the Student's Name and click the Enroll Selected button.
- To import the students using section list or section key, select the Import from Section, click the Import Type drop-down, and select the required option.
- To enroll a student or for multiple enrollment, click the Invite tab and select the Enroll option. Now, you can select the Enroll as Student or Multiple Enroll button. Provide the required details and perform the required steps to enroll a student or for multiple enrollment to the section.